立即注册

主题

好友

积分

论坛元老

发表于 2020-9-14 23:52:41 |显示全部楼层
  托福口语那么多的话题,所有都要准备吗?当然不用。大家得准备一些常见的话题,在备考过程中要多多练习的。争取做到触类旁通。
  1. 美丽山水—地点题
  XX is afull of breathtaking views. There’re verdant trees, blooming flowers and carpets of green grass. Take a casual walk, start some sweet chat and fresh air will get us refreshed. Roam onthe sidewalk, watch the water ripples in the lake, frolic near the artificial hill, sit onbench and enjoy the cool in summer
  I canunwind, and breath the flesh air or clear my mind。
  2. 放松(忘记烦恼/ 减轻压力)
  xxx servesas a great stress reducer for me. No matter how stressed I am, I will feel much, much better if I stay inthe park, breathing that fresh air and enjoying thatbeautiful scenery。
  Besides,… is my way of releasing my pressure. I mean, nowadays people are under a lot of pressure from work and life. Sothey have to do something to relax their mind. Take me for example, I will feel very relaxed and comfortable while reading it。
  When I'munder much pressure, I read the travelling guide. Iregard it as relaxation, for theres amusing andattractive pictures。
  3. 性格(A-Z,准备“品格”)
  I likepeople with honesty because they are easier to deal with. They open their heartto you, you feel safe to confide your problems to them, and they always offer their true opinion for your good。
  The personwho I admire should be good tempered. They hardly get annoyed and they smile toeverybody.And it is easy for them to forgive others。
  4. 方便
  It ispretty near to my home. You probably won’t believe it, but it only takes me 5 minutes to go there from my home. walkingdistance. bring me the convenience。
  It isquite near my home, and it takes me only five minutes’ walk to get to the park。
  5. 经济—物品题/地点题/事件题
  It is free, you know, it is not so easy to findanything free。I can not believe that it is so cheapthat you can buy it with little money。
  6. 民俗文化(吃穿住行)--地点题/事件题
  I couldeasily access to the traditions and custom in various places. Like eating habit, lifestyle, world value and traveling, and something like that。
  I could learnthe local tradition and culture and yummy food。
  7. 健康—物品题
  Yes, I think we can keep fit and healthy through doing exercises. Inaddition, we can get relaxed and refreshed from workand study。
  Yes, definitely. In the first place, doingsports, especially some aerobics, helps you turn off the fatigue in your body. Besides, doing sports is the best stress-reliever,because playing sports takes your mind off things that bother you, and afterwards you can concentrate better。
  8. 交朋友
  …enablesme to make more friends. By exchanging our opinions,our friendship will get deeper. With communication, Icould learn how to discuss, how to persuade, how to negotiate, and how to compromise。
  It couldbe a great chance for us to make friends. You know ,Imean that you can meet many kinds of people and learn many things from them andeven find some close friends among them。
  9. 成就
  sense ofachievement. boost my confidence. proud of myself. since then, I have the solid belief that all difficulties, troubles and challenges would be just a piece of cake to me。
  It couldbe a great achievement for me. After that , I will notbe afraid of any difficulties and challenges which would be just a piece ofcake to me。
  10. 安全
  keepingsafe is the number one thing that I care about。I haveto say that in this way, it can assure the safety。
  更多托福知识点也可关注下北京新东方的托福系列课程,从基础到强化再到练习,帮助你游刃有余应对托福~

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

返回顶部
友情链接